AN ESSENTIAL EVENT FOR MARKETING PR & SOCIAL MEDIA PROFESSIONALS
Following the success of our events in London, San Francisco, Boston and New York, Influence People is hosting a one-day social media monitoring conference in Paris on 10th December.
Monitoring Social Media (Paris) will bring together leading brands, PR and marketing experts to discuss the latest ideas, trends and techniques in social media monitoring and measurement. Though a series of presentations, panels and expert-led discussions, we will explore the critical issues that marketers and PR professionals are facing in their efforts to monitor their social media interactions.
Topics we will cover include:
- Social Media Monitoring Tools and Services
- Brand and Reputation Management
- Sentiment Detection and Analysis
- Data Quality and Filtering
- Identifying and Connecting with Influencers
- Beyond Listening: Measurement and ROI
- The Future of Social Media Monitoring
- Case studies and Best Practice
The conference will be fully interactive with presentations, case studies, Q & A sessions and panel discussions. Some of the presentations will be in french. There will also be an Exhibition Area including many of the leading social media monitoring and measurement tools and services. The ticket price includes lunch (optional), refreshments and a handbook and networking drinks at the end of the day.
- From Monitoring to MeasurementSocial media is inspiring a new genre of intelligence. With the abundance of listening and monitoring tools available today, businesses now have access to real-time insight and intelligence. The ability to know what people say, think, and share is inspiring organizations to create infrastructures around discovering and tracking relevant conversations. But this is about more than listening. Businesses must also learn and adapt to not only compete for the moment, but also for the future.
Brian Solis - FutureWorks
- Extracting Context and Meaning from Social MediaWith the huge number of threads and conversations in social media, how are companies supposed to keep track of what's important? (Let alone use it as actionable intelligence?) In this presentation Keith focuses on how to 'clean up' data and how to make it more relevant at the organizational, departmental and individual level, what to look for in tools to help you accomplish this and how to turn charts and analysis into a social media strategy.
Keith Woods-Holder - VP Research, Glide Technologies
- The Story of Monitoring & Listening: Past, Present, FutureSocial media monitoring and listening has evolved dramatically since the middle of the last decade. Simon McDermott, co-founder of Attentio, one Europe's first social media monitoring companies, will share his experiences of the last 5 years. He will also discuss the future of monitoring, the threats and opportunities that companies may encounter, and the potential future value that can be created or destroyed by the brands that are now buying into this market in increasing numbers.
Simon McDermott - Attentio
- Using Social Media Monitoring to Crowd-source Product FeedbackBased on a highly innovative case study involving leading pharmaceutical company, Boehringer Buscofen, Gianandrea will demonstrate how to use social media monitoring to successfully crowd-source product feedback. Now, twelve months on from this project, he will explain how to use the insight gained from this kind of A/B testing to enhance produce development and increase sales.
Gianandrea Facchini - Founder and Owner, BuzzDetector
- Making Sense of Twitter: A Monitoring & Analysis Case StudyWith more than 200 million users, Twitter is a "niche" social network which gives a snap shot of how the web will be used in the future. It is therefore necessary to include it in the conversation monitoring strategy of a brand. Through the analysis of 50 000 tweets collected on a retail market sector, Nicolas will analyse how to categorise opinions expressed by consumers about the brands and will discuss the use of Twitter as a source for marketing Intelligence.
Nicolas Saintagne – Spotter & Sophie Gubert, Duke - A Razorfish Company
- Qualified data is the basis of monitoringThe measure of your e-reputation and the impact of your communication is based on data processing. Which are the relevant data for your brand? How to identify the trusted voices on the internet? And how to evaluate authority? Do you have to process all the content which refer to your brand? The key issue is the quality of the index you work with.
Frédéric Montagnon, Chief Marketing Officer of Wikio Group
Tickets can only be booked online with a credit or debit card. You do not need a Paypal or Google Checkout account to buy a ticket.
- A limited number of Early Bird tickets are available.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Contact us for reductions on group bookings (5+)
- View our full Terms and Conditions
What’s included in the price?
- A one-day conference in Paris
- Lunch (optional) and refreshments
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- A handout with notes
- Networking drinks
- Marketing Strategists & Directors
- PR & Communications Managers
- Social Media Experts
- Bloggers & Journalists