AN ESSENTIAL EVENT FOR MARKETING PR & SOCIAL MEDIA PROFESSIONALS
Following the success of our events In London, Influence People is hosting a one-day social media monitoring conference in Boston on 5th October.
Monitoring Social Media (Boston) will bring together leading brands, PR and marketing experts to discuss the latest ideas, trends and techniques in social media monitoring and measurement. Though a series of presentations, panels and expert-led discussions, we will explore the critical issues that marketers and PR professionals are facing in their efforts to monitor their social media interactions.
Topics we will cover include:
- Social Media Monitoring Tools and Services
- Brand and Reputation Management
- Sentiment Detection and Analysis
- Data Quality and Filtering
- Identifying and Connecting with Influencers
- Beyond Listening: Measurement and ROI
- The Future of Social Media Monitoring
- Case studies and Best Practice
The conference will be fully interactive with presentations, case studies, Q & A sessions and panel discussions. There will also be an Exhibition Area including many of the leading social media monitoring and measurement tools and services. The ticket price includes lunch (optional), refreshments and a handbook and networking drinks at the end of the day.
- Social Media EspionageCompetitive intelligence, aka legally spying on your competitors, is a new opportunity in business. Discover what channels your competitors are using to drive traffic online, determine the impact of their campaigns, and gain insights ordinary social media monitoring tools cannot provide. This presentation will provide actionable examples from some of the biggest brands to help you learn how competitive intelligence can give you an advantage over your social media competitors.
Stephen DiMarco - CMO, Compete
- Social Media Monitoring for Small BusinessMany of the tools for monitoring social media have been designed “by Geeks for Geeks”, or for Enterprise clients with a full time marketing team. But small business owners have different objectives and metrics for success. Most importantly, they have very little time in the day to devote to social media marketing. In this session, Mark will share how small businesses can effectively leverage and measure their social media marketing efforts without having to waste a lot of time.
Mark Schmulen – Constant Contact
- Are we engaged yet? How to develop your engagement metricThe rise in the influence of social media has turned the entire communications paradigm upside down. Counting column inches and eyeballs is irrelevant in an era where a single YouTube video enjoys a larger audience than the World Series. We have lots of good ways to measure what human beings read, watch and see, but how can we track actions and engagement? In this insightful session Katie will discuss a variety of elements of engagement that include; quantitative and qualitative metrics.
Katie Delahaye Paine, CEO & founder - KDPaine & Partners LLC
- Extracting Context and Meaning from Social MediaWith the huge number of threads and conversations in social media, how are companies supposed to keep track of what’s important? (Let alone use it as actionable intelligence?) In this presentation Keith focuses on how to ‘clean up’ data and how to make it more relevant at the organizational, departmental and individual level, what to look for in tools to help you accomplish this and how to turn charts and analysis into a social media strategy.
Keith Woods-Holder - VP Research, Glide Technologies
- How to Monitor and Measure Social Media ROIThere is no doubt that social media offers value-add for marketers, but how do they measure it? Social Media Monitoring platforms such as Radian6, Sysomos and Brandwatch offer insights into online mentions, and tools like Compete provide competitive intelligence, but neither show how it translates into revenue or ties in to your marketing channels. In this no-nonsense session Marshal will highlight what you need to do in order to measure your social media activities against your goals.
Marshall Sponder, Webmetricsguru
- Sentiment in Social Media: The Genie in the BottleSentiment - opinions and attitudes, feelings and emotions - is the genie in the social-media bottle, the key to understanding customers and communities. But it’s difficult to get right. There are many automated solutions, some quite weak, but also stand-outs and emerging best practices that can help business to turn online sentiment into insight and profit. Learn why and how from analytics expert Seth Grimes, one of the leading industry analysts covering text analytics and semantics.
Seth Grimes - Business Analytics Strategist, Plana Corporation
- Identifying Influencers: A Content-Oriented ApproachWhen it comes to reliably ranking a person’s online influence, analyzing the number of connections or followers that person has on a single network just won’t do. While social networks have become an important method of discovering relevant content, understanding the people behind the content is crucial to gaining accurate insights. In this session, Carol will explain how Postrank is working to identify individual experts and influencers, and provide an effective mechanism to track and measure their engagement.
Carol Leaman - CEO, Postrank Inc.
Tickets can only be booked online with a credit or debit card. You do not need a Paypal or Google Checkout account to buy a ticket.
- A limited number of Early Bird tickets are available.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Contact us for reductions on group bookings (5+)
- View our full Terms and Conditions
What’s included in the price?
- A one-day conference in Boston
- Lunch (optional) and refreshments
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- A handout with notes
- Networking drinks
- Marketing Strategists & Directors
- PR & Communications Managers
- Social Media Experts
- Bloggers & Journalists
The Community Roundtable is a virtual table where social media, community, and social business practitioners gather to meet, discuss & learn. TheCR Network, is a peer network designed to facilitate peer learning and best practice development. In addition, we offer advisory and research services to organizations looking to understand emerging social business trends. To find out more, visit us at: http://community-roundtable.com/about/
FutureM is the first-ever week long, multi-location conference offering the opportunity to tap into the freshest thinkers in marketing, media and technology. Leading innovators will come together to share and explore how the newest technologies and insights are changing the way marketers think, create, engage, and measure. FutureM is inclusive and invites all interested individuals, companies, organizations, venture firms, university groups and clubs to host and attend marketing related events during the week.